President of Research on Armenian Architecture Foundation, monumentologist and historian Samvel Karapetyan has published a trilingual book-album entitled ”Armenia”. The book provides information on nature and monuments in Mets Hayq beginning from the prehistoric period up to the beginning of the 20th century. The book begins with the introduction of the native wildlife, rivers, lakes and mountains, which is followed by chapters in chronological order with the description of castles, monasteries, churches, bridges and fountains, some of which are presented for the first time. The book consists of 484 pages, 13 chapters, 1300 photos, vast number of which are created by the author himself, and about 100 photos belong to other authors. The rich, indispensable repository of ancient monuments has been published in 1000 copies. The book-album won’t be for sale, but the author intends to donate some examples to libraries. In the section devoted to khachqars (cross-stones) one can find photos of khachqars taken two years ago. Today these khachqars are completely demolished. For example, the cross-stone, found in the cemetery of Saint Tomas in the province of Rshtuniq, was ruined by Kurds who were looking for treasure and thought Armenians might have hidden their treasures within those stones. They were pulling down the most magnificant and lavish ones thinking that particularly there the treasures might be hidden. Samvel Karapetyan informed that the first volume of 36 volume book devoted to the Province of Hayots Dzor covering the Eastern coast of Lake Van will be published next January. This book sums up Samvel Karapetyan’s ten-year labor. From next year on 2-4 volumes will be published. Currently the author is working on the Russian version of his ”Northern Artsakh”. A Moscow-based benefactor of Artsakh origin is going to support to publish the Russian version of ”Javakhq”. By the way Armenian version of ”Javakhq” was published under the sponsorship of another Moscow-based benefactor of Javakhq origin.